stolen skyline in enfield

keep your eyes out people.

Vamp

After spending all that money you would have thought the ownder had the common sense to fit an alarm/immobiliser. Or make sure the car was secured in a building that was alarmed.

Reply to
v2

In news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net, Vamp decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

If someone's stolen the skyline, what happens when you look into the distance? Is it all just flat?

Reply to
Pete M

Says posted on behalf of paul whiffin, not the Whifbitz guy is it?

Was it taken from the Workshop.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

oops, read the replies. Sounds like it was.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

LMAO

Reply to
Nom

Yes and Yes.

Reply to
Nom

No matter what you do, if someone wants the car enough - it will go.

Park it in a garage - they will rip the door off. bars/locks/alarms are not a problem.

Low loaders can pull a car onto them in mins - alarms going or not.

Even if you hear the alarm and get there in time, are you going to argue with an armed gang taking your car ? Thought not.

Another thing to always remember is to keep the keys with you at all times (especially when you goto bed). I had my house broken into a couple of years ago for my car keys. Luckily they were disturbed and they only got away with both sets of keys for both cars and the wifes handbag (with all cc's and cash in). I managed to get local residents to park their cars across my driveway until the loader came to drag my cars away for new keys/immobs.

Reply to
Carl Smith