crap hairdresser mobil....

that's gonna fly with the torque of that camary V6

Reply to
Vamp

The subject says it all ;)

Good luck giving it a service!!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Don't think it'll be as good or as quick as the 3SGTE conversion (3SGTE being MKII turbo engine)

Reply to
Vamp

the camray V6 is not a great example of a nice engine.

Reply to
Theo

It is if you are a granny. He didn't leave much room to stick a turbo on it. The 3SGTE would of been an easier conversion with more power that wouldn't f*ck up the handling as much.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

I get the impression it was more of a 'because i can' conversion, rather than a practical one:)

Reply to
Dan405

Me too. I still wonder why people do crazy stuff like that. I guess if he sticks a turbo on it he will be ahead of the 8 ball.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

he's going to whack a low pressure turbo onto it at some point.

still not as nutty as the yank putting a V8 in one! i myself would stick to the nicely done 3SGTE as for weight and power it's probably the most drivable.

check the guys profile for a pic and spec of the 3SGTE converted MK1

Reply to
Vamp

to the nicely done 3SGTE as

The yanks will stick a v8 in anything. There was a place selling kits to put a small block into a Miata/MX-5.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston