Bugger.

Damn how the hell did you manage that, extreme m*********on? Your going to be sore for more than 2 months me thinks!

Reply to
REMUS

I cant drive for two months :o(

I've torn 5 ligaments in my sholder and it needs surgery ( a screw n my sholder joint and the ligaments sewing up. :o(

on the plus side these painkillers are facking awesome.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Thank goodness you were only using one hand.

How'd you manage this, on your holiday (or has that been and gone) ?

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Automatic car and buy one of those steering wheel knobs that HGV drivers use.

Reply to
Conor

I think it was some extreme technical support callcentre action. A building wide office chair rally series or a ventilation system expedition that went horribly wrong, something like that.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

One word - Beer.

got pissed. fell over, destroyed arm.

Reply to
Mason

in news:41875cc7$0$4000$ snipped-for-privacy@ptn-nntp-reader01.plus.net, "Mason" slurred :

What the hell did you fall over? A cliff?

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Unbelievably i just landed funny. Incredible amount of damage for such a simple fall. And i'm not the smallest/weakest of people either.

Reply to
Mason

Larger they are, harder they fall.

Unless you're me, in which case you somehow always land correctly and go through life without any broken bones. Despite being very out of shape, quite overweight, and of 'stocky' construction.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick

in news:418791f7$0$3997$ snipped-for-privacy@ptn-nntp-reader01.plus.net, "Mason" slurred :

Ouch. The theory goes that you should be more relaxed when drunk, and less likely to injure yourself, so the problem was clearly not the beer, but in fact a _lack_ of beer... :)

Reply to
Albert T Cone

removed sypathy...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I'm sorry if this sounds heartless, but the boy's having chemo. I think it is reasonably serious. (c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Well i didn't wanna be the one to say it ;)

Reply to
DanTXD

I was thinking pretty much the same.

Good luck with it anyway :) I have heard its b'stard painful but it is worth keeping on with.

Reply to
Carl Smith