Sunroof musings.

Personally, I can't abide sunroofs in cars, I'd much rather have AC and headroom instead.

Just looked out of the window at the three cars in my sig and noticed a recurring theme.

Three cars outside - all with electric sunroofs, arrgh.

Reply to
Pete M

Yeah, but you don't buy a car based upon whether it has, or hasn't, a sunroof.

Personally I like sunroofs, but my Disco doesn't have one ... Keep meaning to chop a hole and fit one, but mostly cba ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx mobile

Given the choice of the two, I'd also go for a/c, but being short enough for headroom not to be a problem, I like to have them both. My SD1 has a/c and a sunroof, as did my Toyota Celica GT4. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

"Mike G" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

As does the 900, as did the XM, as did the CX... Which is just fine by me.

Reply to
Adrian

As do BOTH of my 200SX's. The sunroofs are just tilt or remove so doesn't have any headroom reduction, in fact a slight gain.

Reply to
Peter Hill

I'd far rather the sunroof. Gets much more use than AC.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The Rangie and the E30 both have both. The R30 just has the roof.

Reply to
Pete M

Ideally I'd have both.

If I had to pick one, aircon every time.

Although aircon and a ragtop / folding roof is better.

Reply to
SteveH

The MX'5 is AC and ragtop. That's excellent for a middle of summer country lane blast around Wales or the Lakes.

Reply to
Pete M

Even though the Megane CC is shit, I really did enjoy driving around Portugal, with the roof down, sun shining and aircon blasting away.

Mile after mile of deserted, well surfaced, twisty roads.

But I'll be requesting a 307CC next year.

Reply to
SteveH

my BMW has both, actually has climate control and a sunroof which is electric. it's not glass it's metal too so still looks good when closed. i use both to be honest, it's nice on a sunny day that's not to hot to put the roof back and get a bit of sunlight in the car.

Reply to
Vamp

900 loads of headroom with a sunroof. 9000 Bit tight.
Reply to
Elder