Tax Question

I suspect I know the answer to this, but...

Since the 306 passed it's retest after I did the brakes, I've been and bought a shiny new 6 month tax disc. I didn't bother with 12 as I reckon it'll be unused again for a couple of months come the end of the summer.

It is valid until the end of September. Question is, can I use it from today, or is that a bit naughty?

Reply to
Abo

On the DVLA website it looks like it doesn't start till the first of the month.

"If your vehicle has been untaxed, because you've just bought it, the tax disc has run out or a SORN is in force, you can tax from the first day of the month in which you apply.If you want the tax disc to start on the first day of the next calendar month, you cannot tax your vehicle more than two days in advance."

Reply to
Homer

Best move it back onto the drive then :D

Reply to
Abo