That'll be why it feels a bit quicker now, then...

I decatted the 106 on Saturday, having had the cat back on for the MOT.

Noticed when I bolted it all back up that the gasket between the downpipe and decat didn't seem that clever.

Anyway... it was blowing again from that joint yesterday, so I stripped it back down and went off to get myself a new gasket for said joint today.

Guess which one is the new gasket. ;-)

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Well, I cansee that all the carbon has fallen off the old one. Looks far to shiney to be a car part.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

it's the one on the left init? :)

Reply to