Might be a bit quick

despite it's total impracticality for anything remotely resembling sensible use . WANT WANT WANT WANT.

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

That's just given my Rangie a serious case of 'turbo envy'

Reply to
Pete M

That's just wrong. I love it!

Reply to
Abo

I like the orange one a bit further down - that looks cool. The purple one too. The fact the top one is street legal with 2500bhp and a wheelie bar is awesome.

Reply to
DanB

what is it i can't be arsed to cut and paste the link posted by a hardly used newsreader :)

Reply to
Vamp

that work?

(the link is worth reassembling)

Reply to
Clive George

serious UNDERSTATEMENT! that's the nuts! liking the ye olde corvettes! surely a wheelie bar and 2 parachutes can't be road legal? lol although it does say US street legal which really aint hard, i been to florida and as long as your tyres have enough tread and your lights work and you showing valid plates thats pretty much all you need, you can pretty much drive just a chassis with lights and plates on oh but if you have no windshield you have to wear goggles of some kind, safty first and all that! i don't have to tell you as you can probably guess they drive some proper sheds over there!

Reply to
Vamp

We can do big fast and legal here too.

Elder

That's a 'nice' web site.

Reply to
ThePunisher

That made my virus checker, and IE, go mental with it wanting to run all kindsa things.

Reply to
DanB

I use Firefox with NoScript and AdBlockPlus. It just worked.

Reply to
PCPaul

I opened and was all there, but my virus checker said it was grabbin and deleting a downloader, and IE said, erm, I dunno if it said anything actually heh, I think I just meant virus checker.

Reply to
DanB

Ditto here - there's summat horrible on that site.

Reply to
Clive George

Wow, firefox 3, avast, and spybot resident protection got nothing, and my regular check with trend's online scanner found nowt.

Reply to
Elder