That'll be one RX7 gone then...

... and replaced with a nice sensible four-door shopping trolley.

Which means that the A8 is now definitely for sale.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Metallic grey, is it?

If so, think I espied it as I passed by your place around midday yesterday. :-)

eBay I would have thought for that one.

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

Yep, that'd be the one then. Especially if it was parked very close to a trailer out on the road.

That's my thinking as well. I'll probably try pissed-on heads as well.

Reply to
Timo Geusch