The Integra

I think I just found out why the scribblers at Evo call it "the best handling FWD car ever". It is rather good.

So, depending on the outcome of an HPI check and having it checked over by my local tuner "just in case", I might have a replacement for the Golf.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

love integra's, is it a DC2 or DC5? check the oil on them, the high revving nature can make the engine sip a little now and then and if unchecked can get low if you tend to get a bit vtec happy. other than that great cars! my mate has owned a DC5 for the last 8 years! he just said he hasn't found anything he likes as much to replace it

Reply to
Vamp