the missing dervman

doesn't it work by starving the car of fuel making it run lean? yeah that's a good idea i think :)

Reply to
Vamp

Saw him today... He's hiding I think, because he's fitted an Ecotek valve to his Ka....

Daren't show his face....

Bwaaaaahahhahahaha

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I was in two minds as to whether you were kidding...

Then i remembered he fitted 'low resitance' tyres...

Reply to
Dan405

Ecotek, electronic monitoring, low resistance tyres and a stainless exhaust...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Teflon Tyres. Nice.

Still, he drives like a girl, so isn't likely to notice ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

Seriously??

Isn't Ecotech that bent little thing which goes on the "zaust innit" that makes a gay sound? Or am I thinking of something completely different?

Andy R

Reply to
Andy

He's had the Ecotek valve a little while now hasn't he - ISTR him mentioning it a while back in emailage, and he also mentioned that it might be looking like it works.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

And the anagram for today is "HAYS COMIC STOP"

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

You could've been saying one of many things there :)

Reply to
Dan405

I'm tired. You'll have to spell this one out for me. Does it involve the word "piss" ?

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

It was obvious to me: "at cosy pc ohs I'm"

Reply to
Questions

You'd be no good on cwonutod would you?

Psychosomatic.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Ooooh hissing noises! :)

I've been quiet because:

My job is being made redundant. Right before we went ahead with a house purchase of somewhere we really, really wanted to live. Some individuals started being arsey with me at work whilst working my notice. Nobody wanted to interview me. Those that did thought I was "politically incorrect" (quite proud of that, actually, hehehe). Our desktop blew up and the room almost caught fire...

But now I'm back... :)

The Ecotek? Yeah, it's been on for some time now, I'm hoping to prove that it doesn't work, but annoyingly it's having some positive benefit. Far too soon to tell...

Reply to
DervMan

that's a good idea i think :)

No, it allows a controlled air leak into the inlet manifold making the mixture weak under certain circumstances.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.

Sounds like you should have a lot more time to be on here then. :)

Could have been worse, could have been just after leaving you unable to keep up the repayments.

Insurance job then, chance for a better PC and to redecorate the smoke damaged room.

Blast! ;)

Reply to
Depresion

Neither would you !

Reply to
Nom

I think it's clear that it's 'Homos act spicy'

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Heh heh!

Yes, good point. But if I had of known after we purchased it, I'd have been insured... :)

Reply to
DervMan

I didn't want to say anything :) honest :)

Reply to
dojj