The story of my life

Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the owner of a Ford Corsair

In western yorkshire born and raised In the garage where I spent most of my days Stripping down, tuning, revving all cool And doing some burnouts outside of the school When a couple of guys said "we're up to no good" Started making trouble in my neighbourhood I got in one little race and my mom got scared And said "you're having your dad's old Ford Corsair" I picked up the car when I got near the licenseplate said "Batley" and it had dice on the mirror If anything I could say that this car was rare But I thought nah forget it, and floored the Corsair! I pulled up to the house about seven or eight And I yelled to the bird "get in, I'll do you later" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne in my Ford Corsair

P.S. Anyone know if putting ice in your radiator increases burn-out performance?

Cheers,

Keith

"Sticking that f*cking sh*t into my arms" - The Darkness

Reply to
Keith Burtons

LMAO class :) oh and the darkness suck :)

Reply to
Vamp