The Ultimate Theft Deterrent Idea

I think you'll all like this!

What we do is get a really stunning car, or something that the joyriders/ thieves like,

Park it in a really daodgy dark car park,

Get everyone to hide in the car park, waiting for the thieves to strike,

Then beat the F(_) ( K out of the thieves!

Eventually they would be deterred!!! LOL

Just a stupid thought!

Reply to
David Harris

Or put some metal strips on the wheels to the ground, bypassing the tyres and wire it up to the national grid.

Dave

Reply to
Funkyman

There's a group of guys already doing this with Motorcycles, can't remmeber the URL but they pland one of their bikes in a high risk area and wait, night after night, in a plain van.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

LMAO sooooo funny

i might hook an explosive to my ignition circuit hehe it's good as if your TPFT you can claim still :-D

Reply to
Vamp

I believe is theone you mean.

Reply to