106 1.5 Diesel...

Whats the specs for these anyone? Bhp and torque? 0-60? Top end?

Cheers peeps :)

-- Dan

Reply to
Dan405

I learned to drive in one. Pulling out of junctions in it was terrible.

Reply to
Doki

My mum has one of these, I'd have to say it is the _worse_ car I have ever driven, even the old '87 Renault TL that we have is nippier, more "fun" and generally better behaved!

The 106 is sluggish, wallows all over the place, has no grunt/pulling power/steam whatever you like you like to call it. It also very quickly runs out off puff, much over 60MPH is a struggle. And before everybody says "get a service", it does get serviced - very regularly, and treated to oil and filter changes around twice a year (mostly in an attempt to try and keep what little power there is at it's max).

I would personally not recommend this car to anybody, the 309 1.9Dt however is much better.

Reply to
Jon Fanti

Engine is crap, suspension is wallowy, but theres a competant chassis under there somewhere!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs