They keep winking at me.

Low mileage mint condition S-type Rs that is. Loads of them around at £9K-12K ish. With a choice of spec and decent interiors.

It's getting towards the point where I'm running out of reasons why not.

Well, other than that SWMBO wants an XF.

Reply to
Steve Firth

JFDI.

*shudder*

Looks like a posh Mondeo with an interior by Dixons.

Reply to
SteveH

You remember when my dad got his Mondeo, the guy at the garage couldn't see any badges from the angle he was at while he was paying for his fuel. "Is that the new Jag?"

Reply to
Elder