to pimp or not to pimp that is me question?

hmmm i'd like to tint my windows but as the law is pretty gay in how dark window tints can be now i'm not sure if i should even bother.

anyone got pics of what a legal tint looks like now?

Reply to
Vamp

Still pretty good. Whilst looking through an individual window looks lame, the overall effect from the kerbside is still very nice BUT pay a professional to do it.

Reply to
Conor Turton

If you have no tint (no factory) and a dark interior, a legal tint will still look good.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

hmm it does have no tint to it at all at the moment, i am thinking of tinting the small 1/4 windows dark so things behind seats can't be seen.

maybe a bit of photoshop will help me decide hehe, might be worth digging my virtual paint brush out :)

Reply to
Vamp

So you wanna be a playa? But your wheels ain't fly You gotta hit us up to get a pimped out ride

You got to pimp my rideeee Damn right You got to pimp my rideeee

Reply to
fishman

<Vamp

Reply to
Ronny

Pimped with tint :)

Ronny

The BM has legal tints.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

hmmm like that actually! not bad for an old skool BMW either, ditch the wanky sunstrip bit though!

Reply to
Vamp

not kinda what i had in mind but errr cheers ronny :)

Reply to
Vamp

it's allready gone ;) see the "sold the R5" thread, that picture was taken the day we picked it up.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Took me ages as well :)

I was bored in work today as you can see

Reply to
Ronny

Has Conor had his brain swapped by aliens whilst I've been away? I'm sure previously he'd have said something about tints being for fuckwits who don't want to see out of the windscreen ;).

Reply to
doki

only fuckwits tint a windscreen :)

Reply to