Today I want a

I've had them before. Had no issues. They're only being 'blamed' because the Focus has an understeery chassis.

I wasn't happy with it right from the start, but assumed it was nearly worn out fronts causing the issue (Contis, as per OEM) - it's obviously just not a great setup.

Reply to
SteveH

For you but the company car parks full of BMWs say otherwise.

Agreed.

Reply to
Conor

Are you still doing 40,000 business miles a year Steve?

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Problem with the small block cars is that the engine mounts are in the wrong place for any of the big blocks (1.8L upwards).

Reply to
Doki

All the Fiestas and Kas I looked at around 10 years old recently were rusting like good uns. And not from accident damage.

Reply to
Doki

My KA had rot round the filler cap and at the bottom of one of the windscreen pillars - both panels were original from what I could tell.

And then I checked the MOT history a while back - seems I sold it on at the right time given how much welding it needed for its MOT last year.

Lovely car and I'd have one again... but they inherited more than just the basic underpinnings from the Mk3 Fiesta.

Reply to
JackH