Roger Melly

When is it repeated?

Reply to
Conor

in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net, Conor slurred :

Tues 7pm.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Didn't he look a real prat slapping some filler on the wheel arches then painting without rubbing down? And the 'BMW' silver being the same as R-R because they now own them?

And it looked not a bad car - or certainly not beyond redemption. I hate seeing something like this destroyed.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I think, given that statement, it's more than fair to determine that the irony of what he did, has been lost on you.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Cheers. Missed it last night.

Reply to
Conor

I'm glad to admit that.

I found their bodging of things like that funny the first time. But not after the 20th time. They just look like a bunch of prats.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Just to add - not one of the three looks like they're capable of even changing the oil themselves - let alone anything more complicated.

If Clarkson really is that sort of capable person then the 'joke' was more valid.

But I'd still rather they'd used a real dog of a Shadow - they're still out there.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

See, usually I react the same, but it was a total heap. It could have been restored, but it's a sodding 1970s Rolls Royce. It's fit only to be painted white (ideally with Dulux) after being filled to within an inch of the maximum GVW, and used for cheap Chav weddings.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Feel free to switch it off, and join the 'Bring Back The Woolard One' brigade, if it bothers you that much... ;-)

-- JackH

CBR1000 - Micra 1.3 (K11)

BOTAFOT #110 D.Bot (University Of Speed) - BOTAFOF #29 - GHPOTHUF #29

Reply to
JackH

Oh my god... we best not watch the programme then, given it's a serious programme dedicated to 'DIY Mechanics'!

I wonder how you'd fare on the test track, in something like that TVR, as a vaguely connect foil to your perception of their plus and minus points...

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

it s now. H&L is dead. Been off the air a couple of weeks.

Is now Realtime. Same shit, different name.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar