Top Gear...

STOP IT.

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP IT !

The word you are looking for, is "C2 GT".

;)

Reply to
Depresion

damn straight, we've had a r5 (pink!) and a tractor (ok, 309 GLD) sat outside the house* for a year or so, no major rust that wasnt there before.

...pi

*house is 50yds or so from the english channel
Reply to
pi

Hello Nom.

10 Dec 03 09:31, you wrote to Carl Gibbs:

N> Pah - you're a luddite :)

N> Technology is the way forward :)

Well, mostly :)

Sergey

... An elevator always smells different to a midget.

Reply to
Sergey Vizgunov

Yeah yeah, whatever. It may be the way forward, but i'm happy right here :) Besides, technology costs lots, cheap, overpowered, under-handerling RWD old skool stuff cost little. I'll stick to the PS2 for 'real' cars for a while longer yet!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Yea the snippage was a little random :) But i did realise it, i was just reinforcing your point about french cars not rusting :)

Reply to
Dan405

sigh I just love real cars.

Reply to
Theo

's what I meant.

:)

Reply to
Nom

The black one was a beast and sounded as good as it went. Can't remember its exact time round the track but it was VERY impressive beating alot of the big name cars that you would not have though it would beat.

Reply to
Rob

The paddle shift only 'box has been pretty much slated by everyone as the thing that really lets the car down, even Evo.

Reply to
Lordy

Erm, no. "Made" as in, well, "made". As in past tense, not as in now.

Bugger it, you figure it out...

Reply to
Lordy