Top Gear Tonight

Clarkson just said "The gearbox is at the back for better weight distribution"

I bet SteveH just exploded.

And WTF is that heap of shit Hammond has bought...

Reply to
DanB

Never laughed so hard. The sight of a 75 on track, it's even more crap than I imagined.

Reply to
Depresion

Well the scores clear that up, if you must take an Alfa on a track day the worst thing you can use is a 75. Must remember that.

Reply to
Depresion

Bah. I'm missing it. Now!

When's it repeated?

Reply to
Doki

I had an amusing image in my head, but it was nothing like as funny as the reality hehehe!

I think they've pretty much made sure no one will ever buy an Alfa in this country again. Can't wait to see how Steve manages to argue that it made Alfas look good hehe ;-)

Reply to
DanB

Has TG had a Stigectumy? Last week RS6 & Black edition, no power laps, this week Bentley Brooklands, no power lap.

Reply to
Depresion

Yea I wondered that too, and will them doing that scripted little cover up as well. That bit with the calendars was almost painful. But at least there was no 'Top Gear Stunt Man' this week...

Reply to
DanB

Friday.

Reply to
Conor

There is nothing like sound of an Alfa 75 driven in anger ;)

Reply to
Elder

Some joker is asking £6k for a 2L on eBay.

Reply to
Depresion

That's his new reduced price, too.

He's been trying to sell it for nearly a year now.

I did email and ask if he'd put the decimal point in the wrong place, but he ignored me.

Reply to
SteveH

Errm that's true.

A Spider, possibly the worst example of a Spider that I have ever seen.

Part way through TG this evening Mrs F. caled down from upstairs "Are you OK? It sounds like you're having a seizure." I was laughing so hard I could barely breathe.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Was the filming for those articles taking place about the time of Le Mans by any chance? Perhaps the Stig was busy those days, impersonating a well-known racing driver...

Reply to
Neil McD.

Well, yes, and Steve is always harpin on about it, hence...

:-)

Reply to
DanB

Theres always a torrent up (isohunt) withing a couple of hours.

Reply to
Burgerman

on there now stream it and watch i am!

or if your lazy

dunno if that link will work

Reply to
Vamp

Burgerman

Have a look on finalgear.com or uknova.com

Reply to
Abo

Or any time you like on iPlayer.

Reply to