topgear

poor stig :(

in a position i'm all to familiar with :( least the traffic boys beemers are pretty nice inside

Reply to
Rob

You don't honestly think that was real?

Reply to
getbent

knowing fife polices traffic dept as i do it would not surprise me :)

Reply to
Rob

I've e-mailed in a complaint that they didn't destroy a caravan this week. ;)

Also the 3 of them building a 7 in 8hrs? I doubt they could build a lego car that quick.

Reply to
Depresion

methinks Joanne and the mechanic crew at knockhill may have lent a hand or several

Reply to
Rob

Their challenges while still funny, are becoming less and less believable.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston