what does 0-60mph in 1.67 seconds?

this that's what

wow

Reply to
Vamp

Nice and fast, but the rear looks daft :(

Reply to
Abo

It's some kind of spoof. Surely Brabus would sue a car company with a name like that?

Reply to
fishman

On what basis?

TDM

Reply to
Tom De Moor

Don't believe it until It's official somewhere, I doubt a road legal car on road legal tyres can do that times.

Reply to
Homer

Well if Orange sued EasyMobile for also using the colour orange in the mobile phone market, then Brabus might sue Barabus for using a similarly spelt and sounding name in the car market.

Reply to
fishman

I seem to remember McVites getting one of the supermarkets (ASDA IIRC) to stop calling their chocolate covered fondant biscuit sandwich "Pelican" as it was too much like "Penguin" (TM).

Reply to
Douglas Payne

LOL! Well me (Pete) and a mate of mine called Geoff are thinking of doing a podcast. If it happens we'll call it the Pete and Geoff podcast. Wonder if anyone will have a whinge at that.....

-- Coming Soon: The British Apathy Party - though I bet nobody'll vote for them.

Reply to
AstraVanMan