Tough week ahead at uni.

Sent home early today as they haven't finished removing asbestos from the campus where I'm based. Half a day enrolling tomorrow followed by a 3rd tour of the learning resource centre then a field trip on Wednesday.

Unfortunately looks like I may have to do something by Friday though.

Reply to
Depresion

You're not at Southampton are you? A mate of mine is removing asbestos from one of the buildings, and he's a lazy git so wouldnt be surprised if they're behind :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

No too far to commute.

Reply to
Depresion

Bloody hell, I bet you wish you'd opted to go down the mines or become a chimney sweep now!

Reply to
fishman

Exactly, what am I supposed to do for a day at Mallory Park?

Reply to
Depresion