Truck Twin Traction for sale

4:10 gears and TT center unit only. $125/$25 UPS. Removed from a 3E 1/2 ton. (Swapping in 3:54 for the Caddy/TH400 swap)
Reply to
John Poulos

Ross Rither

Damn, you told me it was a non TT the other day...

That is exactly what Debbie's wagonaire needs

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

It won't work on a Lark. (19 spline axles.)

Lee wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to
jbreen

I also have a 4.09 truck TT here in the greater Austin area that I would be delighted to part with... Also, a 70K 3.51 conventional 44 as well.

JT

jbreen wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

It says 3E on the serial tag, and I'm sticking with that.

studegary wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Is this possibly another case of one year being sold in the next year's sales and allowed to be registered in the later year? My R2 Avanti was built in March 1963 but is registered as a 1964 as it was not originally sold & titled until October 1963.

Brooksie

Reply to
Brooksie

My 1964 R2 Avanti is the same. It was built im May of 63 but was always titled as a 1964. I tried to get the registration changed but was advised not to bother by the Motor Vehicle Department. They said it would take forever with the system present in NYS.

So to some it is a 64 to others it is a 63. Personally I just like to drive it, after all, 3.73 Twin Traction, 4 Speed, R3 Headers, whats not to like.

Geno

64 R2 Avanti 64 Daytona Convertible
Reply to
jeep4cyl