Tyre Noise

I am currently running Michelin Pilot HX 215 / 55 / R16 93v on a E300 TurboDiesel. I have always found the tyre noise to be fairly intrusive. I am now needing to replace these tyres, Any suggestions for a quieter tyre

Also, Steel Belted......It has been suggested to me that tyres that are *NOT* steel belted tend to be a lot quieter, What are the other Pro's Con's between steel belted and Non ? Steel Belted

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart