UCRM Meet 19 / 20 February

Yes indeedy - it was at the Vauxhall factory at ellesmere port I think.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Naaaah do it....

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, "DervMan" slurred :

I could well be up for that. Any idea of prices & wotnot?

Reply to
Albert T Cone

in news: snipped-for-privacy@news2.newsguy.com, "Nom" slurred :

LOL.

I'm not.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

would be more interesting hiring a track and bringing our motors for some top gear style lap trials ;)

Bigus

Reply to
Bigus

Reply to
Douglas Payne

"Bigus" wrote

Would be great to see how my C reg micra fares :)

Reply to
fishman

Yeah would love that :)

Try and make it a very wet or snowy day.

Reply to
Ronny

You've met me :D Aegean Blue Pug convoy ;)

Reply to
DanTXD

"DervMan" wrote

ClubCento held a Karting day a while back and the owner, once he saw all the little cars, let them out on the Karting circuit instead!

Reply to
fishman

"Ronny" wrote

Yeah, wet or snowy would be best, otherwise the "colette" would end up on its roof.

I could always bring the P6 but it's so slow that even in the wet, despite my best efforts, I can't get the back end to slide out. Hah drifting a P6 :) And it doesn't *have* handling :|

Reply to
fishman

Fat? You guys? Nah. 's all relative, I suppose.

-- Peter

Get Circumcised to e-mail me

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I think I am.

-- Peter

Get Circumcised to e-mail me

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I'm all real.

-- Peter

Get Circumcised to e-mail me

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I could also ride a unicycle. But I wouldn't (c:

Actually I'll look into that, but I usually discount public transport for various reasons.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Hang on, I've met you ! If you're not real, you were doing a good impression !

Reply to
Nom

LOL !!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Nom

Well, yes. But I know you outside of the newsgroup, so you don't count.

Pah, I'm not waiting for you all the way to Selby ;)

Reply to
Nom

£10 says i can get there before you ;)
Reply to