UCRM Meet 19 / 20 February

in news: snipped-for-privacy@news1.newsguy.com, "Nom" slurred :

Nah, it was all in your imagination.

When did we meet? Was that you in the car with Dan when I came down to scab to pick up the wheels? Or if it was some other time and I've repressed the memories, what did you do to me, you bastard?

Reply to
Albert T Cone

I was in the car with Dan, when you came to pick up the wheels !

Yep.

Oh, THOSE times. We don't talk about them. Now, get out of here at once !

Reply to
Nom

Me too, but if you can get to York we can help with transport. Provide your own paper bag, though, you'll be in-Ka... @:)

Reply to
DervMan

Ya it would be, but unfortunately, it's too short notice for everybody to get their monies in.

Reply to
DervMan

LOL, you have to leave from the same place at the same time!

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I know :) I'm a sucker for a challenge :D

Reply to
DanTXD

Aggggh forgot you've got a frogmobile

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Haven't got it yet ! But I will have by then :)

Reply to
Nom

And one way or another, you head will be in it.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

in news: snipped-for-privacy@news1.newsguy.com, "Nom" slurred :

Well bugger me, I completely missed that. Mind you, unless you were wearing a dayglo pink t-shirt with "I am NOM" on it, I probably wouldn't notice...

What? Where am I? Why am I limping?

Reply to
Albert T Cone

I'm sure I told you who I was at the time !

LOL

Reply to
Nom

in news: snipped-for-privacy@news3.newsguy.com, "Nom" slurred :

Bah, such subtle tactics are unlikely to work with me. You underestimate my powers of absent-mindedness. It very nearly takes physical violence to get me to remember to do the shopping....

Reply to
Albert T Cone