UCRM Meet 19 / 20 February

I celebrate the big "three oh" around the weekend of the 19 / 20 February.

Good excuse for a meet, of sorts, anybody fancy karting at Selby?

Reply to
DervMan

I might well be up for that.

-- Peter

Get Circumcised to e-mail me

Reply to
AstraVanMan

If i don't have to kart and i'm notin hospital, i'll come :)

Reply to
DanTXD

In news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, DervMan decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Tis a possibility...

Reply to
Pete M

Ach -you'll get to watch us bat fastards karting instead

count me in Mr Derv...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

possibly how far away is it? and is it for the weekend or what :)

Reply to
dojj

Selby? Sounds like its in england somewhere.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

arr swmbc has booked us a "surprise" holiday then. Probably because the surprise is that the destination I wouldn't think of going...

Reply to
fishman

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Reply to
Douglas Payne

selby just down the a19 from york?

Mason

Reply to
Mason

You could use the train?

Reply to
DervMan

Move house !

You could leave Scotland, and come down to live near us Northern Monkies !

Reply to
Nom

It's near York ! Your map is broken !

Reply to
Nom

Yip.

Reply to
Nom

You wrinkly old bastard :)

I might be up for this, having never actually met a single newsgroup person in-the-flesh.

Are you all real people then ?

Reply to
Nom

LMAO

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Even I've met some of em :)

Tim derv and pete I think, at that manchester GTG couple of yrs ago

Reply to
Ronny

Tis too far from me :(

Estimated duration: 3 hours, 35 minutes Departure time: 00:00 Estimated arrival time: 03:35 Total distance: 215.5 miles (346.9 km) Number of steps: 22

Reply to
Ronny