UK'S LONGEST SPEED TRAP GOES LIVE

Anyone know if this stuff will protect against it?

Cheers all!

Jon

Reply to
Jon E

Excuse me?

Reply to
Jon E

deaf as well as big fat and spamming then?

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

They don't work on Gatso cameras or another type of camera.

Reply to
Depresion

And of course you have no personal interest in the sale of these products?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Thanks Depresion.

That was all I was after, can't believe other people have nothing better to do...

Reply to
Jon E

You think if I did I'd ask these questions? Just to be told they don't work? You must be stupider than you sound.

NGs used to be helpful places....

Reply to
Jon E

Go back to your skodas you saddo... and your TOYota 'silly car' - test drove a gt4 once, what a pile of s**te, not quick, too heavy, crap inside so perfect for medalion man wannabees with no penis - like you...

Reply to
Jon E

Umm no, because then you'll be easily able to get past them, rather than having some dog in a manger oaf driving at 56mph on the straights and

15mph round the twisty bits.
Reply to
Steve Firth

You obviously don't know Carl at all, such just kindly piss off, you worthless piece of s**te.

Thanks.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Its OK, I didn't hear you fart.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Even when you catch up and there's already a queue of 5 old people sitting patiently behind, but with half a foot between each of them?

Reply to
DanTXD

They're easier to get past at 45 rather than 56. I can get past five old goits and a truck happily if they were doing that speed, add 11mph and I'd really need a long straight or to shatter the speed limit.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Seconded.

Reply to
Conor

And a nice side effect is all our wages will go up again.

Reply to
Conor

Clearly you lied when you said you regularly read this newsgroup, then.

Reply to
DervMan

You know I read the NG, the only systems that work well are things like the LCD panel that blanks over the plate. Unless you have found a spray that works (well I guess halfords green spray paint works).

Sorry I now have visions of you bouncing back and forward trying to get your Ka over the speed limit. ;)

Reply to
Depresion

No no not you, "Jon E."

LOL. The speed limiter kicks in just shy of the motorway speed limit in Europe.

Reply to
DervMan