Ultimate "Boy racer" add-on!

This has got to be the ultimate "Boy-racer" add-on:

sPoNiX

Reply to
sPoNiX

I am still counting pennies... :(

Tom

Reply to
Tom De Moor

in news:bk68l8$pkt34$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-136275.news.uni-berlin.de, "DervMan" spake thusly:

Nah, can you imagine what that'd do to yer drag coefficient?

Reply to
Andrew Kirby

Depends on how attractive she was. "Very attractive" and bugger yer drag

- you'd be parked up somewhere...

Reply to
Scott M

LOL. Well, yeah, for about half an hour, but then you'd fancy some fish'n'chips and get really pissed off about having to pear over the totty- shaped lump on the bonnet as you drove there. Also, you'd have to drive really slowly to stop her sliding off on corners :-)

Reply to
Andrew Kirby

As if they could be arsed, i've got a purge kit on my NOS kit its great fun, better than actually using the NOS, no I tell a Lie ;-)

Reply to
Richard Brant

I think I know her!

Reply to
DervMan

There may indeed be aspects of that pic that you are quite taken with, but raise your eyes and look at her face ffs man. That is a bona fidé hog-woman (she may look ok without the makeup, but by god she looks minging with it on).

Reply to
Lordy

A Swamp Donkey, a Hose Beast, a Bog Monster.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo