You guys happy now?/offroad trip

Allright so I took the baja out today for a little (off)roadtrip, the pics are not shaggie quality though ( my digital i'snt that great and I didn't want to get my feet wet). So for everyone that thinks its just a show queen, here ya go and enjoy!

Thanks, Mark Detro Englewood, FL

Reply to
Mark Detro

On 19 Jul 2003 20:15:53 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comma (Mark Detro), who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

Cool deal, Mark. You're makin' me wanna go offroading tomorrow even more. Just found some new trails today. Your bug looks good with mud on it. :-)

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

Nice one, Mark.....sharp looking Baja too.....the urge to build a baja is getting harder to resist......

Sneaks

Reply to
Sneaks

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 20:46:50 GMT, "Sneaks" , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

*heavy breathing....* Sneaks....come over to the daaaark side! *heavy breathing* I gotta start taking the elevator. :-P

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

LMAO :) Sneaks

I think I am going to have to cross over....I SAID CROSS OVER....not CROSS DRESS.........just in case 4play is reading...to the dark side.....was supposed to make a purchase this past week but they moved the closing up on the house to next week so been too busy packing to go and look at any....but I have a few in mind....and one would be a good baja candidate......we will have to see....

>> en+exact

Reply to
Sneaks

LOL I heard that...

One of the bugs you posted about that was on ebay is making a good donor for a baja. I just have to get it titled [legally] somehow... I'm working on it when I can...

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)
DRESS.........just in case 4play is reading...to the dark side.....was> supposed to make a purchase this past week but they moved the closing upon
Reply to
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 23:51:24 GMT, "\(O\\|/O\)\(.\\~/.\)" , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

Not yet. I was too busy on the trails with the bug. You know, therapy for the bug and for me. The front end did just fine on the trails. Now the exhaust system is busted so I gotta fix that and take a look at the front end. All a part of the hobby. :-)

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

I had a thing a long time ago. I had just put on a brand new exhaust; took it out wheelin and ripped it right off. But it was worth it :-D

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)
>Shaggie did you find out the problem with your front end?>
Reply to
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

Probably sounds corny...but I am really thrilled you bought that and are doing something with it....I keep checking in on the progress on your site.....very very cool.....years ago we started the LEVW site just to do that...to save ACVWs that were unlove\unwanted\neglected.....the interest isn't there for the site any more it seems.....but there does seem be interest in the posts.....as long as it works I don't care where they get listed.....as long as people try to save them....that is the important part.....once they get crushed....the only time they will be in someone's hands ever again will be when they use a can opener it trying to get the Chef Boyardee out of it.... Damn.....I'm getting all choked up now....:)

side.....was

Reply to
Sneaks

I talked to the guy later when I returned his wheels and he said that there were several offers on it after the auction closed. I just happened to pick it up before he read the many e-mails he had for it. Once in a psychedelic moon I happen to luck into something.

It was only a shell but that is what I needed for the parts car I had recently purchased. I hope to be able to have it on the road by fall.

listed.....as long as people try to save them....that is the important> part.....once they get crushed....the only time they will be in someone's> hands ever again will be when they use a can opener it trying to get the> Chef Boyardee out of it....> Damn.....I'm getting all choked up now....:)>
Reply to

Thats better !

James

Reply to