URGENT - MoT test on Sunday

MOTs can be done anyday as long as the garage opens for normal service on that day..............this is the year 2003.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Have you tried more local independent garages. Several of our customers do MOT's on Sundays by appointment in Milton Keynes where I live and we find the independents offer a better and more flexible service. Liz Autopro Tools in Milton Keynes.

Reply to
Elizabeth Hall