Just an excuse to post...

DM

Reply to
So. Ga. Cruiser

Yep. Do you, Dave? :-)

Matthew

Reply to
mbstude

Sleeping contentedly in it's 'jammies, telling me NOT to get in until after I have showered and put on clean clothes.. Hand trenching some water lines today (in 90+ degree sunny weather) Jeff

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Jeff Rice

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

Reply to
doug holverson

Both accounted for...

JT

So. Ga. Cruiser wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Today is was driving home from a car show in Branson MO. Tonight it is resting in its "bed" above the floor.

Reply to
Karin Gillette

My '55 Champion sedan is still sitting in it's garage in Jackson, Calif today. I didn't take it for it's Sunday drive to the grocery store 'cuse it was about 100F & it don't like to run in those temps. The Vapor lock thing. If it happens once in traffic, it's too many times. Best to all, Chris Houck

Reply to
Chris

Mine is "sleeping" in garage, hopefully biting at the bit, to get me going to finish it.

-- Message posted using

information at

tempestan

Nope!