VERY cool!

look good in works car park :)

Vamp

That ain't no Eggenberger.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Could be a good trackday car, but it'd look great with the set of 19" BBS centre-lock split rims sitting in my mate's garage. Shame he's saving them for his RS500s...

Bastard has got three RS500s, a Porsche 911 GT2, an E39 M5 and a Mk2 Escort with TVR running gear.

Reply to
Pete M

Shame it's got the split rear windows though :(

Reply to
Abo

Shame it's got the split rear windows though :( Wouldn't an XR4i shell be stronger than a boggo one though?

Reply to
Doki

I doubt it. They flex as badly as 3dr Cossie ones do.

Reply to
Pete M