Very jealous...

A mate is currently on holiday in Oz, yet has managed to purchase this over the internet/using other mates:

running a 2.1 pinto and I am very jealous indeed. Oh, and the car in the background is my old one, still going strong (ish) :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

He actually paid for it?

Amazed!

Reply to
Burgerman

Zetec it.

Reply to
Doki

Wouldn't he be better putting a decent engine into it?

Reply to
Homer

is zetec a fancy word for burn? :)

Reply to
Vamp

Fools!

OK, so the pinto is a s**te engine, but having been in his mk2 powered by a standard 2.0 pinto, this one should be a riot!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

S'not the power, it's the weight....

Reply to