vid clip of me car on the RR

right click and do save target as...

it's about 18mb and for some reason media player makes it look stretched by real player don't??? weird

can hear me lovely exhaust in the clip :)

Reply to
Vamp

right click and do save target as...

it's about 18mb and for some reason media player makes it look stretched by real player don't??? weird

can hear me lovely exhaust in the clip :)

Reply to
Vamp

I'm almost done downloading it results in a mo :) how long is it? don't worry, it's done :)

Reply to
nooneyouveeverheardof

almost 2 minutes and a shaky 91 (I think) bhp?

Reply to
nooneyouveeverheardof

yeah got the shakes, it was bloody cold and sorta loud (although the MKII's and the 200SX's were louder!

85bhp at the wheels i think and 122 at the fly, lost a lot i think the timing may be out or the leads need changing....

sounds good though :)

Reply to
Vamp

Its pottering down at 80k/sec - hosted on some s**te server it would seem :)

Reply to
Dan405

hehe Dan, your spoiled remember :)

Vamp I will download it later and have a butchers

Ron

Reply to
Ron

Mines doing 73.5 K per sec... Still took 5 or tem mins...

Reply to
Burgerman

71.5, Are you on the 600 service or the 1 meg?

Still Vamp get your hands on some decent compression codecs 18Meg for a 2 min video is just too much. Try DrDivx as it's pretty much a one click encoder and you can expect it to half the size of the file. (It would also crop the black borders)

Reply to
Depresion

I love it. We're on NTL's "150" service, right?

So how come the download is racing through at 32 Kb/s? :)

Reply to
DervMan

I'm on freeserve and it was doing it's normal 70/80 kbps :) it does the job for me so I'm not worried about any faster download speeds unless it's the same price and much much much faster and I don't have to do anything other than buy a bigger hard drive :)

Reply to
nooneyouveeverheardof

Vamp it was cool thx for that, where is it located that rolling road? I notice its a 4wd one as well :)

Ron

Reply to
Ron

I'll leave it then :(

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

likewise :(

Reply to
Chet

I might download it again for a laugh :)

Reply to
Dan405

Not bad mate.Really must get the old Warpig on the rollers sometime, and see how much down on factory it really is after 19 years.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Why ?

18MB is only one hour of download on a 56k modem !
Reply to
Nom

Perhaps we should all meet at Vamps Rolling road for a day out ???

Now theres an IDEA :)

Ron

Reply to
Ronny

Maybe, I missed one earlier in the year where a 1.3 polo hit almost 220bhp, not to shabby.

Reply to
Depresion

I say I must, but I'm realy worried about how the best part of 130k, and

19 years of wear will do.

They are strong engines but I don't fancy breaking something and having to make a long (very long) walk home.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo