Ping: KJKate

I'm hopelessly addicted to jigsaw puzzles and love to download large pics of jeeps among other things. I don't seem to be able to DL the pics on Frapper. They come through as notepad, or "unknown program" rather than jpgs... Very frustrating! And the 2 pics of your Jeep had wierd file names! Help!

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

I am able to right click - copy and then paste into MS Paint. You can then save in any format you like.

Reply to
JimG

Hey you... Jigsaw puzzles! I love them too! What software are you using? I used to have something that would convert any bitmap to a puzzle but have not used it in a long time. Hell I don't even know where it is! Maybe it's been lost since I got the new computin machine and moved across the country. ANYway...... Not knowing how couputer friendly you are I will hit the basics, if you need more I can send you screen clips through email.

One real easy way to bypass your problem is this. Right click the image, choose "save as" Then COMPLETELY RENAME the image by clicking in the "file name" space and renaming it to "your-image-name.jpg" being sure to use the .jpg file extention and and eliminate the .txt file extention. Selecting the whole original name and deleting it is the best bet. Then choose .jpg in the 'save as type' menu below and save it into your favorite directory.

It looks as if frappr makes them default to a .txt file. They are prolly thinking that no one will be able to figure it out and use the images..

Copy and paste will work too like Jim said and then you could paste them into your photo editing software. Personally, I am a right click and save kind of gal.

The one that has mine in it is an animated gif, that might be the problem Here's one that should give you a challenge!

it in NC a couple of days agoThis may not be as challenging. but isn't she a pretty baby!
Oh hey, I was looking at your post and saw your Jeeps name "Clementine" and Jen's is "MudBall" I just had to laugh. On the day I got my Libby, I named her "BugBreath"

If I can help you with any photos let me know. My addy is svtkate at excite dot com

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Jigsaws Galore

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

Do you make real jigsaw puzzles or just electronic ones?

Reply to
billy ray

I usually do electronic ones.

Reply to
jbjeep

Hah! Got it working via Kate's .jpg rename. Your "water adventure" was one I particularly wanted! Thanks.

Seahag

"JimG" wrote:

Reply to
Seahag

I found this about a year ago and love it:

I have little storage space on the boat so this is perfect for me.

I'm a right clicker too. Your rename .jpg trick worked. I've DL'd a gazillion pictures this last year and this is the first time I've run across this particular problem. Thanks.

Got it this time around! I love the trees...and the new light bar!

Heh heh, good ones!

I think I've got the trick, but I'll drop you a line with my addy anyhoo.

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

Did that trip down the rapids cause any damage?

Reply to
billy ray

Glad I'm not the only one! And it seems to have helped me take better photos!

Deahag

"jbjeep" wrote:

Reply to
Seahag

Busted right tail light and tire stop was all.

JimG

Reply to
JimG

My first though was you would have left part of your undercarriage behind.

You must have stout skidplates...

Looks like a fun trip otherwise

Reply to
billy ray