Want!

Bond Bug. Hyabusa engine. Turbo.

Say no more.

Reply to
SteveH

0-60 in 6.4 seconds. Thought it'd be quicker. Mental though.
Reply to
Conor

Where does it say that?

Reply to
Homer

That if correct sort of cant be right! A bug with 300 horsepower should do easy 3.something to 60.

But maybe we have the answer... (copied and pasted) "1 forward 5 reverse sequential gears" ???????? Errrr...

Reply to
Burgerman

That's not what the advert says.

Sounds about right since it does 0-110mph in 6.4

Not being a biker I could be wrong but I think he means you push the gearstick forward once for 1st gear then pull back for the next five.

Reply to
Homer

Fuck me, I'm blind. 110 MPH. lol. What kind of moron puts the 0-110 time?

Reply to
Conor

Yeah for some reason I thought the advertiser had put a sensible figure in.

Reply to
Conor

Perfect. Until you hit the first corner.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Looks like a very quick way to die.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Bond bugs didnt handle that bad. A freind used to have one in the 70s until I ran into it in my marina van... Both did about 85 flat out downhill. In the bug it felt like 185 cos you were almost sat on the floor and it had very "firm" suspension and hard lower profile tyres compared to a reliant robin 3 wheeler. Great fun. Loads to the gallon and a true 2 seater. Trev at Highpower had one with nitrous on it in the eighties too for the strip.

Reply to
Burgerman

[Resident kit car fan]

That's very very stupid. A Haybusa without a turbo in a 4 wheeled lightweight car with slicks is just stupid. A bond bug is past insane.

[/Resident kit car fan]
Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

[resident power crazed ex drag bike racer]

Theres no such thing as too much power! Too much is never enough. You can never have too much power!

[/resident power crazed ex drag bike racer]
Reply to
Burgerman

So.

You like power then ?...............

;-)

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Mmmm...

Reply to
Burgerman

I'm with you 100%

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

except... drag strips aren't known for their corners.

and that's where this one might just possibly have a slight flaw...

Reply to
PCPaul

it's got decent brakes, slow right down for them!

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

That quoot was expected from you but we both know it isn't true.

It's only the power the car/bike/etc can put down on the pavements which is interesting, even worth mentionning. The rest does nothing but spin the tires. Most of us have outgrown the desire to burnout at 200 kph...

Never driven a Bond Bug. If that particular item steers as good as the trikes (dirttrack) did, the driver is in for a surprise. The kind of surprise why the actual owner wants it as quickly out of his eyes (and sold) as possible.

Braking it with the front wheel loading up must be nice too.

All in all: a Bond Bug with a Busa-engine. Turbo'od because too much is not enough. And now, please dear Lord (if That Being exists), get me a stupid donkey with 9000 UKP burning a hole in his pocket.

Should be something for Postman Pat!

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

Throttle goes both ways. Its not a flaw its a feature.

Reply to
Burgerman

We have? I havent.

I could do better than that. You can do the smoky trye thing on a modded bike way past 200kph! And its fun!

There were thousands of three wheelers on the roads in britain (like reliant robins etc) and only one or two fell over. Thats down to the driver. You dont have to corner that hard just because it can accelkerate like a bike. Thats the drivers choice. As is riding the original or turbo suzuki bike with only two wheels.

No supporting evidence so far...

get me a

Reply to
Burgerman