Paging Carl (Elder)

This is about 5 miles from me - I saw it, and thought it might be quite your style :-)

Reply to
Iridium

Accompanied by the sound of a chisel on slate Iridium, managed to produce the following words of wisdom

This would probably be a better buy. Proper spec job. Not worth the BIN though.

Front wings are frighteningly cheap for 'em.

Reply to
Pete M

i like that but the wheels need to be smaller say 16 or 17's with low profile tyre and slammed to the ground, tint the windows and that'll look cool maybe even air suspension. nice though in an old merc way!

Reply to
Vamp

You need to replace the roof rack with coffin rails and run it slammed air.

Reply to
Elder