wasting money on ebay

up to £13.50 already. Bet there only £2 a piece from a Citroen dealer. lazy sods.

Reply to
Dave

76

Even better than you think, VTS's don't have 16v badges on the back.

-- Dan

Reply to
Dan405

if its for VTS 16v badges (page wont load but I'm guessing from Dan's comments) then they're £35 the pair, or at least they were back in 1999!

Reply to
Andy Connolly

What is strange is "I have been looking for a set of these to sell on Ebay for ages". :~|

Not even a spare set now he has debadged

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

">>sPoNiX

Reply to
Anthony Britt

How much?!? What are they made out of? platinum? You can get Peugeot, 106, and the side badges (zest etc) from a pug dealer for about 10 quid.

Reply to
Dave