Well, 4.30 today it happened.

No problem with Naming them. The company is Netservices PLC. As they are listed they will legally need to announce it to the stock market any way so that investers know what is happening.

Reply to
Elder

Bit slow for ADSL, aren't they :-) (or are they just slow at updating their web pages - either way it's not exactly a good advert)

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

That is their new Website. Launched about 3 months ago. Their old site (through Archive.org) looked a bit like

Ignore the broken graphics, the wayback machine doesn't do too well at archiving them.

I think there was one minor change late last year, then roughly this March/April the site was relaunched in the grey/green colour scheme.

I was the ADSL setup person (dealing with virtual ISP setups). Have been for the last 2 years or so. it was

that you looked at wasn't it? There big new plan at the moment is managed voip through the voice4IP brand.

Reply to
Elder

Yup. They proudly say they can offer up to 2mb ADSL. Only about 1/4 of the going rate :-)

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

Ah right. They just started offering ADSL Max last week. I was setting that up, just as they announced that I was at risk.

I had setup about 10 customers with Max products. God knows who will add the max products (plus the associated usage caps) to then approx 200 other ADSL vISPs.

Reply to
Elder

They may have to get you back in as a consultant. Score!

Reply to
Albert T Cone

I think that's so you can check that the pile is thick enough...

Alistair J Murray

If you don't go the self employed route, contact

to see if they can line any work up for you.

All the best

Reply to
fishman

I wonder if they can still place any restrictions on how soon I can sell them, like they could when I was still employed.

Reply to
Elder

Nah, the head of developlment will just bully someone who knows a little about what I did, (they tended to write the processes that I used) and then make them stay late to sort things out.

I think one of the reasons I was out was because I didn't take bullying from him.

Reply to
Elder

Looking at the volume of trades according to the AIM, I suspect your problem will be finding a buyer. In some ways I hope I'm wrong..

(mmm, price was 80, now 50...)

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

Opened at 70. peaked at low 80's and then dropped like a brick when the

1/2 year figures were announced.

I know the boss might buy them back. He likes to retain personal control even though he had to float to buy a chunk of the company off his partner. And they only floated 1/4 of the company.

As it stands, I would still make a few thousand - tax if I can sell them. And to him, it would be a drop in the ocean compared to the 300k flat in Hale he just bought his daughter who was also on the at risk list, but got a stay of execution because the other receptionist just disappeared after the announcement.

Reply to
Elder

And now would be the best time to do it whilst you've a couple of months living money available as that's usually how long it is before the first invoices start rolling in.

Reply to
Conor