Wet Track Day

According to AccuWeather [1], it's going to be 'a bit wet' for my track day on Sat. 30th.

Not really looking forward to that.

On the positive side of things, it'll stop my tyres wearing so quickly.

[1] Forecast by one Joe Bastardi, their long-range weather expert.
Reply to
SteveH

Oversteer on demand, lower speed offs. Sounds fine to me.

Was in Lincolnshire today, all that farm traffic and rain has made the roads a bit slippy - hope the guys from Lincolnshire Audi were impressed by the drift I got from one of the A46 roundabouts.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp