What do people buy AX 1.5D's for?

The lovely exhaust note, of course:

ROFPMSL.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Its in better nick and will last longer than that Scorpio :)

And to be fair, even tho its very boy racer, and probly annoyingly loud, it does look quite straight and tidy....

Reply to
DanTXD

I have often wondered if you can still drive at nioght with those silly bonnet extension things! Those blue headlights would have you up for impersonating Mr. Plod?

I like his reason for sale; I read that me mean "Selling due to the fact I have grown up!"

Keep well all,

Will

Reply to
Will Reeve

Heh! I like the "look at what I've spent on pointless crap and look what I'm giving it away for". It's a shame, because assuming it was in reasonable condition before, if the mechanical condition reflects the low miles, he could well have got best part of what he's asking for it anyway.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

New Fog / Driving Lights (£25)

Now that's a PMSL @

Reply to
Tight Guard Security

Oh, that's just a couple of minutes from where I work.

Reply to
LiviLion

In news:bmD_c.149$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe1-gui.ntli.net, AstraVanMan decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

"The only reason I am selling my baby is that I got an MG ZR company car when I started my new job last month, and I cannot afford to tax and insure both cars."

Genuine reason for sale? I don't think so... unless he has to insure his company car..

More likely "I look like a tw@ driving this silly little diesel thing with a s**te sounding loud pipe"

Reply to
Pete M