FAO JackH

How about one or both of these?

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Both way too far away to justify travelling, and I'm looking to spend a little more than that, tbh.

Oh, and I really want something bigger, although the Maestro would be ok...

*but*, even if it were near enough, it's stood for a year etc., and so I dread to think how bad it's gone underneath, and being on eBay, you bid to buy innit, and I cannae be arsed with travelling that far to buy something so risky.

A mate has offered me his Peugeot 306 STDT Sedan, on an M plate, 309 GTi wheels and blacked out windows... £950.

OK, not a hatch or estate, but mahoosive boot, and again, I know where the car has been for the last two years or so...

TBH, I'm probably about to get my private hire licence so I can work the weekend nights as well, and if that proves to make enough money together with the courier stuff, there is a strong chance I'm going to buy a brand new, top bollocks (1) Berlingo HDi Multispace.

(1) Air con, electric rollback roof etc.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

The message from "AstraVanMan" contains these words:

You can keep the Nova, but I wouldn't mind the Maestro. Lovely old things they are.

Reply to
Guy King

Both are alright in their own ways, IME.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH