What I did this evening

I got quite pissed, on Becks, straight from the brewery over the river in Bremen.

Random observation: German women, at least in this part of Germany, are absolutely stunning.

Reply to
SteveH

Is that something to do with the Becks though? Tell is in the morning when you wake up with one of them ;)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Lol.

I'm back in my room, in the Hilton, sadly devoid of blonde Kraut beauty :-(

Reply to
SteveH

Poor you, what an awful life you lead travelling across Europe, staying in 5 star hotels.

Bastard :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Give it about 6 weeks and the novelty will wear off and you'd just rather be at home. That's if you're doing it 5 days a week anyway.

Reply to
Tom Robinson

There was never any novelty. I hate it - having done 4 months in hotels a couple of years ago.

However, Bremen is quite nice, so I'm not all that unhappy to be here for a few days.

Reply to
SteveH

I suspect that point B is possibly related to pint(s) A.

OTOH, every woman this side of 60 that I met in Freiburg im Breisgau was stunning. Especially in summer when the wearing of a bra seemed to be optional and they all had remarkably pert thingies with chapel hat pegs.

Reply to
Steve Firth

That's the beer.

Reply to