What it doesn't say on the tin

Actually, no, but your spelling is pathetic.

See what I mean.

Specifically, you ought to try to grasp the concept of being wound up... :)

Reply to
DervMan

Wound up, me, your kiddin me right? I'm gonna lose my ticket, my wife ran off with the bin man and my kid just told me he's gay. Wound up, wouldn't you be? To top that, i had a doctors fingers up my arse today looking for piles. A man can only take so much : )

Reply to
JoHNY

that way.

If you're (as I suspect) a teenaged chav who thinks "Fast and furious" is great, especially how those yanks "diss" people's "mommas", then pull up a pew and welcome, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :)

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

Bitchy :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Thing is..... Tim owns a diesel Elk and a diesel MPV. I think we can safely ignore his opinions from now onwards.

Reply to
SteveH

I love yo momma. Can I buy a Canoe ?

Reply to
Lordy.UK

You mean you ever did ??

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Tim owns a diesel Elch-Klasse and a **petrol** MPV.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I thought you'd bought some horrific Toyota oil burning heap of shit?

Reply to
SteveH

It's leased, and we still have the zafira (now with faulty electric mirrors) until end of the month.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

aw shucks, no grand kids for you then

and to think, your kid *enjoys* that

Reply to
fishman

Whereas your good self, champion of the best drivers cars in the world being Italian, ever, and of being quicker than anything else on the road, ever, full stop, bought a Nissan Primera then a VW Passat.

That and your opinion of several cars is the exact polar opposite of the consensus. Going against the flow is a fine quality but one tends to need good reasons. That I like it / have / had one isn't good enough.

Reply to
DervMan

You failed to mention the Marea...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Must remember that one.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Point of order.

Neither car lasted very long before I went back to something Italian.

Point of order 2.....

The Marea might look dull, however, they have bags of character from the driver's seat (decent suspension, quick steering, lovely engine).

Reply to
SteveH

Ahhh the /elusive/ defense of "character". I could say the Elch-Machine has "Character" with its cheeky looks, amazing packaging, unique style etc. However I prefer to say it as it is - it's a small car bought for low running costs.

The Marea IS dull, partially redeemed by an engine shoehorned in to make maintenance a bitch. You can fit the 3.2V6 from an SLK into the A class, but they don't.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Yebbut it's just an Alfa with a Fiat badge, no?...

Reply to
Halmyre

Heh.

There's a lot of cross-over between the Bravo HGT / Marea HLX / Fiat Coupe / Alfa 155 / Alfa 156 / Alfa GTV and Alfa 147.

Reply to
SteveH

Last time I checked the Fiat Marea was made by Fiat, who to the best of my knowledge are an Italian manufacturer.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

steve stop saying 'character' and just say 's**te' we all know it's what you mean!

Reply to
Vamp