What it doesn't say on the tin

Your browsing for go faster goodies. You spend a couple of grand and you car is now 250+ bhp. You take it out for a spin and floor it. next thing you know a brown envelope drops through your door saying you were clocked at 100 mph+. Good bye licence, hello huge fines.

Let that be a warning to you all

Reply to
JoHNY

to late and you don't need 250bhp for that either :)

Reply to
Vamp

Dude, you are pretty stupid. There's this funky little thing called a speedometer. Learn to use it.

Reply to
DervMan

Then go out and buy a dull as ditchwater family hatch :-P

Reply to
SteveH

If you mean us...

...the Accord is a four door saloon.

and

Primera. Marea. Passat.

Reply to
DervMan

Primera and Passat I'm guilty of. Mind you, after getting over the 'new (to me) car' thing, I hated every week of ownership. The Marea, as you know, is something a little bit different. As the bloke in some sort of warmed over 306 found out this afternoon.

Reply to
SteveH

It was a Diesel 306 and a road with no corners yea :) ?

Reply to
DanTXD

Alfa 156 Alfa 75

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

The clever amongst us know where we can get away with it.

Reply to
Conor

Different. Yes. It's a tarted up tipo with a hard to work on engine with the important italian car ingredients of "style, character and charm" all removed.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Do you *know* who was driving? Are they identifiable in a photo? Could you swear to it?

If they can prove that a particular driver was driving at those speeds.

I've had no problems with 340bhp and good observation.

Alistair J Murray

A couple of grand to get 250+ bhp? You started with the wrong car mate!

Reply to
fishman

Fuck off and die MATE

Reply to
JoHNY

I think that counts as a bite :-p

Reply to
DanTXD

Reply to
DervMan

One, he speaks the truth, I suspect you don't.

Two, your original post was pretty pointless.

Three, we're not your MATE.

Reply to
DervMan

Suck my c*ck, wankface.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Why ask me shit4brains, when that tosser Feltcherman does it for you most evenings.

Reply to
JoHNY

Groups are more fun.

Reply to
DanTXD

Dude you so need to understand a few simple concepts.

Reply to
DervMan