What'll it make

I'm putting the Skoda on ebay.

I'll be starting the bidding at 1p with no reserve, 7 day auction.

Predictions ?

Nearest the final bidding gets no prize whatsoever.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Nearly forgot.

Lowest completed sale so far is for this here with more hits than the Beatles and no MOT. It made £72.

Just to remind you, it's this one I'm flogging.

Bob Sherunckle

£480
Reply to
Elder

Shame you're so far away, as I know someone looking for an honest cheap runabout at the mo.

Reply to
JackH

I've got a chap 19 years old at work, we engaged him (on testperiod) 3=20 weeks ago.

He just laid down 13000 EUr for a two year old Ford Focus. If he had=20 some brains, he would have bought your Felicia even if that implied a=20 steer at the wrong side and a adventurous journey to get it home.

Just adding insult to injury: he is quoted 1600 EUr a year for basic=20 insurance only.

Best luck with your white Skoda, looks about 100.000 times nicer than=20 walking.

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

£217.
Reply to
DanB

I've tidied it up a bit, washed it and taken some new pics.

Pics here

here
Let's see what happens :-)

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

i actually (in a sad way) quite like it, just needs lowering and some white alloys

Reply to
Vamp

In forest suspension spec.

Tarmac, non official colours.
Another in factory Castrol colours.
And you can get 130bhp on carbs and 150bhp on throttle bodies with the right build.

Reply to
Elder

If you leave it round the back of Tesco's for too long it'll get set on fire!

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I wish it would.....

Reply to