Reply to
Pete M

"Pete M" wrote in message news:eogn3b$3oc$ snipped-for-privacy@registered.motzarella.org...

B-I-N ??

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

In news: snipped-for-privacy@bt.com, Bob Sherunckle wittered on forthwith;

If I get £300, I'm happy.

Need money to go to Czech, I've found a few *very* interesting old classics out there. '72 Buick Regal, '62 Beetle amongst them, which I'll be importing in the next few months.

However, I'll also be looking for something big, comfy and cheap to knock about the UK in for about £5-600 quid. The other alternative being a Golf GTi Mk2. The Merc is unwell, the Mk1 is too nice to use on a daily basis.

Reply to
Pete M

"Pete M" wrote in message news:eohcd8$bp4$ snipped-for-privacy@registered.motzarella.org...

I'm going there in March I think. They have Bison and everything.

Reply to
Doki

It is the Beer, the "Green" and the Absinthe you want to get into. Most important phrase is "Pivo". You will see more than Bison then.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Playing at home:Frank the Baptist-Queen Frostine

Reply to
Elder

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net, Elder wittered on forthwith;

You're talking to a guy who does lots of beer, green and Absinthe...

Pivo is beer :-)

My average night is spent with at least 5 Czechs, a couple of Russians, a Spanish girl and a few Ukrainians...

Reply to
Pete M

"Pete M" wrote in message news:eoiphn$pia$ snipped-for-privacy@registered.motzarella.org...

Jpgs?

Reply to
Iridium

In news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net, Iridium wittered on forthwith;

Ty vole!

The Czechs are mainly blokes, musician mates of mine, the Russians are just barking mad, the spanish girl is Überfit and you ain't getting any pics of her... The Ukrainians are Ukrainian..

Reply to
Pete M

"Pete M" wrote in message news:eoj915$o6g$ snipped-for-privacy@registered.motzarella.org...

Is been Ukranian a good thing? I'm not sure I've ever met any Ukranians :-)

Reply to
Iridium

It is if you like Vodka, Cabbage, and Beetroot soup. Everyday. The Vodka is to help take away the pain of the Beetroot soup and Cabbage=20 everyday.

But then if you are very wealthy (private army etc) you do get the=20 finest Caviar on tiny teeny little Blinis. And Ice cold vodka does wash=20 them down nicely.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Playing at home:Devilish Presley-Starlings

Reply to
Elder

"Pete M" wrote in message news:eogn3b$3oc$ snipped-for-privacy@registered.motzarella.org...

I see no-one's bid on it then!

David

Reply to
David Lane

In news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net, David Lane wittered on forthwith;

People always play the waiting game on ebay. I don't care, it's a cheap car, it's probably the best car thats on ebay for the money and I'm not going to do the 99p start with no reserve shit because the car is too good to just give away. I use it every day, it's reliable, very clean, good on fuel and cheap. £175 is the least I'll take for it, so it's what I've started the auction on.

Reply to
Pete M