What's better?

What, when you're now "roll buddies"?

in the flagon with the dragon; the vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

The TT 3.2 does not.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Roll buddy, hehehehe!

Reply to
DervMan

Ya I thought that was the case.

Bugger that for a lark. I'm off to buy an older Mondeo.

Reply to
DervMan

Nope! Only the 2.0 ghia AFAIK.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (remove obvious)

Ok, but I find that 3.2 is bigger than 3.0 ;-P (Remember 535d is 3.0 litre)

Justin.

Reply to
Justin Cole

You're right... I was thinking of the 1.8l models... (i.e. the rest!)

Justin.

Reply to
Justin Cole

I've got a 53-plater Focus Ghia TDCI 115. I love it. It's loaded with toys - climate control, 6CD in-dash stereo, leather, traction control, fuel computer etc., but my only gripe is that it doesn't have cruise. According to the guys at

cruise was never an option on any of the Focus diesel models.

If it's a Ford diesel with cruise control you're after, then your only options are MkIII Mondeo, C-Max and Focus Mk II.

Reply to
Andy Tucker

Yup. Bend over and show ones ass to the world. :)

Reply to
DervMan

whats the newsgroup equivalent to 2 fingers?

Reply to
Vamp