Whatever happened to.....

Matt Faulks?

Only he turned up in Practical Performance Cars this month - in their £999 challenge.

Unfortunately, the hugely modded Paxo he built for the event blew up after the first test.

Reply to
SteveH

I did wonder if that was him. I'd guess there was some sort of tale of woe and he packed in posting here.

Reply to
Doki

Well, I'm only guessing that it's him - but it's not a common name and it's exactly the kind of thing he'd do.

Reply to
SteveH

A google about the Noble Forums suggests he's been ill.

Reply to
Doki

Faulks Performance strayed from just Saabs, and Nobles. Remember though, before he built the black bomber he was twiddling arround with silly modded Cit BX GTi so fragile froggies is in his tuning blood.

He was a regular piston heads poster after he quit here. I think it was arround the time of the Barryboy invasion, and the tossport southampton F1 bodger was doing his best to f*ck up the group.

I know the F900 domain stopped working after a while.

Reply to
Elder

He still potters onto MSN every now and then, usually late on.

Reply to
Iridium